Monday 25 August 2014

Wow I need to catch up.

As it turns out, I'm such a good blogger (see what I did there) that I missed my blog's birthday...

By almost two months.

Even though my audience is like tiny.

Like tiny tiny.

I mean this tiny:

I still want to post not only because I hope the audience expands someday, but also because I enjoy having this online diary thing where I post without having people judge my opinions.

Oh no wait. I'm on the internet.

So anyway. I will often-er than once a year now as I have made up my mind about what I want to post about more as I have....

I haven't done anything interesting during the summer holidays. But you know, I can always start planning early for Christmas ^.^ (and I have).

At the moment my router is busted meaning that posting will be quite difficult but the problem should be fixed in the next couple of days. 

The topics I will hopefully post about include:
  • My Christmas Wish Bottle (Wow I'm a needy kid)
  • What books I read and currently am reading
  • What I wasted my money on during the holidays
  • Preparing for school both physically and mentally

Maybe not the last one since I have problems with that myself.

Apart from that, I wanted to make my dog a bit of a theme of a blog because spending hours looking through blogs more or less have a theme and my dog is... Well he's a bit of a restless dog.

I'll see you soon with "articles" worth reading and more humour that isn't really humorous.

Peace out peeps. ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment