Tuesday 27 May 2014

What books do I have

In the past few months I got really involved with books.
Even my obsession of stationery changed to Stooks (stationery and books) so that's what - 

I'm sorry but me trying to combine words is terrible.

So books is what I've been spending a lot of my savings for. 
In the last 2 days, I bought 3 books - that's 1.5 books a day...
That was the best thinking I did in like... Wait how old am I?

Anyway...

I'm going to show you all the books I have ^.^


Imdoneokbye!

But seriously, lemme tell you more about them, because a 100 word post doesn't feel like enough especially with the amount of stuff I say in everyday life.

In case you can't read the spines because you're a rebel, here's the list:

  • The Hobbit (which I sort of suspect was borrowed from school but never returned)
  • I AM PILGRIM (dun dun duuuun)
  • Doctor Sleep
  • The Book Thief 
  • The Killer Inside Me (it's not even mine, it just lives on my desk)
  • Forest Born
  • River Secrets
  • Enna Burning
  • The Goose Girl
  • The Sugar Girls
  • HOGFATHER
  • Pride & Prejudice (because every girl has to read it at some point in their life)
So I do have a weird variety of books, I'll give you that. 
I haven't read all of them YET. I just sort of, plan ahead.
I read the Books of Bayern, The Hobbit and I am half way through The Book Thief (but I'm going to start reading it from the beginning this week because REASONS).

And that's that. I do have a big pile of embarrassing books in my wardrobe, however, going from Greek Mythology, through Spongebob jokes all the way to Hammy the Wonderful Hamster - too cool for school. Although I don't recall myself finishing them ever, and I's rather them to stay in the wardrobe away from the light and sight of others.



Hope you like the #NERD side of me...
Yes I just used a hashtag on blogger
YES I used it ironically
Jeez, some people.

Bah Bui ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment