Monday 15 September 2014

I never do what I say...

Hello yet again!
Yet again with sorries!

In my previous post I explained to you why I didn't post as much etc. but for one my GCSE courses are killing me (please excuse me if I start explaining the IF formula to you) and

*drumroll please*

I started a new blog!

My and my bud Heather started yet another blog called Not quite North pole. It's all about Christmas because we have nothing to unload out excitedness into so we thought that you internet peoplez might like it and we have something to wrap our heads around. We have made 8 posts so far and we have also managed to keep to a schedule of one post a day. Everyday.

notquitenorthpole.blogspot.co.uk

Just click that if you want to check it out.

I personaly like it as its about Christmas and you know... I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

Also, another thing peeling me away from this blog was Animal Crossing New Leaf. I have recently got a 3DS for my birthday and that's been the circle of attention for me. Since I spend soooo much time on it I was thinking of making a few posts about it. Like my plans of how I want my town set up, or update posts, or ANNOYING LITTLE PESTS THAT MOVE IN THE LEAST CONVENIENT SPOTS OF ALL TIME. 



Alright I'm sorry for the lack of content as of recent but like I mentioned I have no time, for example right now, I need to run to print off my geography essey.

I'll see ya cool kids soon, I hope!

Peace out,
~ awesome.lena

No comments:

Post a Comment