Sunday 1 September 2013

Stop World Hunger

Hey guys, it's me again.

Today, even though I know it's late, I have found a great web site. Its called Free Rice.

freerice.com

I am the type of person that wants to help people all around the world but within the area of my own house, and that's why I like to search for sites like Free Rice. 
Free Rice is all about ending world hunger, and to do that it needs support of as many people as possible. You can donate rice by answering questions, simple questions. Like meaning of words, maths equations and translating words. 
Every right answer donates 10 grains of rice, and in 10 minutes of answering questions, you can treat a a whole family to a dinner! Pretty awesome right?

Well, I hope you guys at least take a look at this because there is hardly any easier and more simple way of helping to fight hunger.

FACT: All around the world and on average, a child dies of starvation every 10 minutes. That would mean that around 144 children die of starvation every day. You see how important it is to help now?



So I hope that you will take this post in and at least check out freerice.com because I'm sure you'll love the feeling you get when you answer the questions correctly and know that you're saving people from starvation 10 grains of rice at a time.


- awesome.lena






No comments:

Post a Comment