Monday 23 September 2013

Sorry I'm late

Erm yeah. I know. I haven't been posting for like, a week, maybe more. It's just that I was in Manchester over the weekend and then I was busy with school work and during the weekend I was basically procrastinating all the time.

I basically looked like this:

Which is what most of us look like during the weekend. Unless you are extremely sociable and attend parties whenever you can.


One of the reasons why I haven't posted for so long is my new blog. It's a gaming blog, but don't worry I won't often on it, maybe once a month or something. Depends how fast I will complete games. And if I'll feel like posting anything. 
If you want to check the blog out, then here is the link:

And I also have plans for two posts ^.^
So I'm gonna go now and start typing up the other two posts.

ADIOS!

-awesome.lena

No comments:

Post a Comment