Thursday 11 July 2013

Changes Changes Changes!

Wassup bros!

Today I spent nearly an hour creating a "header" for the blog and I tried to make it as much ME a I could and I hope you guys like it because I think it's awesome! I also made a favicon but I don't think it shows up anywhere on the site (OH WELL). I want to do soooooo much today (play Minecraft, watch Naruto Shippuden, BLOG!) but I don't have time since I have to do my homework and get on with my job (which is writting a story believe t or not XD) so I'm feeling kinda annoyed but oh well! I don't mind doing my job since I'm raising money for Legend of Zelda: Skyword Sword but I absolutley hate the homework - especially French homewrok. MEH. Anywayzzzz your awesome blogger has to go now and get a life XD so I'll catch up with ya guys later!

(By the way, check out my friend's blog - http://heatyos.blogspot.co.uk/)
PS - My blog is awesomer! ;) Just sayin' Heatyos! 

awesome.lena©
I love putting  © next to it, it just makes it so professional! :D


Ps2 - If you're interested, I'm putting in the picture of the favicon aswell! XD
It's soooo big right XD

No comments:

Post a Comment